Top 1% income is $310K. Guess what top 10% is… You’ll be surprised to know that you may already be there. PHD Mathematical Economist Thomas O’Grady shines some light on some facts that are commonly misrepresented.
Points of interest:
- Thomas’s podcast and how it all started
- Multiple jobs vs Multiple streams of income
- Leveraging yourself so you can make more money in less time
- One of the biggest problems people face as they get older
- Learn the numbers
- The entrepreneurial thought that makes people get into business
- The importance of putting aside money for retirement
- E-mythRevisited: Being very good at what you do with the technical trade or skill does not mean that you’re good at the business that offers that technical trade or skill.
- Every business has a competitor
- Thomas’s suggestion for somebody starting a business
- It’s important to always be getting business: market every week
- Where and how you can reach Thomas
Thomas O’Grady: People need to know what really are high incomes and it isn’t six of seven figures it’s you know it turns out that the top 1%, well for example what do you think the top 1% in income is?
Daniel Eric Bowling: Oh, I don’t know, millions?
Thomas O’Grady: Three Hundred and Ten Thousand
Daniel Eric Bowling: Really?
Thomas O’Grady: Yeah, and the top 2% is about 215K. The top ten percent…Continue Reading …